Monday, March 15, 2010

This time... something interesting....

Hello All,
It's more than obvious I haven't posted anything in a while, but I do have some good news.  The first being business.

We just recently got some more Murasaki Sports stores on board, as well as another pro shop/retail shop!  Which is great.  The latter throwing in an order for six decks and two sets of wheels!  YES!!  While this may sound sub-par, it couldn't be further from the truth.


Anyway, changing gears a bit, I thought my American/English readers might enjoy some recent pics I've taken with my cell phone here in Japan.  Enjoy!



From L to R (Top to Bottom):  
(1)Time with mommy.  (Arcade in South Shinjuku, Tokyo)
(2 & 3) No, that is not a mask on the guy impersonating MJ. (Shibuya, Tokyo)
(4) My favorite Japanese cuisine, Okonomiyaki! (Osaka)
(5) Saba (Mackerel) my favorite sushi.  (Shinjuku, Tokyo)
(6) Tan-Tan Men - Some of the best Ramen in Tokyo (Shibuya, Tokyo)
(7) Yakiniku - grilled meat - Matsuzaka Gyu, some of the best beef in the world!  (Matsuzaka, Japan)
(8) And lastly, some festival close by our office here in Shibuya!!  (Shibuya, Tokyo)

No comments:

Post a Comment