Thursday, May 6, 2010

God Finger...?

Hello All,

Things are going great here in Tokyo and/or Japan.  While Index is making inroads on its own, I had some down time this last week (thank you Golden Week) so I decided to hit up 'Akiba' (Akihabara) to check out the latest "Geek" goods and hit up some Maid cafes (yeah, I went!)


On my way back home, however, I had to pick up some things so I decided to stop at a chain store called "Donkihote" to pick up some beverages (they literally have everything from food to beer to clothes to electronics and then some!)  So, having the a whole week ahead of me, with nothing to do, I decided to just browse around the store for a little bit.


Now, I must make something clear, after having lived in Japan for the last 6 years I can claim that there is not much that surprises me anymore.  Sure the never ending myriad of goofy English names still make me giggle, but, hardly will I see or experience something hilarious or down-right shocking.  But as the saying goes "There's always something..."

It's true, there IS always something.  Ladies and Gentlemen, behold... "GOD FINGER"  Now, I happened to be accompanied by my lady at the time so we felt that a cell phone pic was a definite must for this "special" occasion. Apparently, homeboy is a rather famous "AV Actor" which I, of course, had no idea (but that's what my lady told me.)  Needless to say, I did find it rather peculiar that she seems to "know" who this guy is...(that situation was a little awkward to say the least) lol.


Over and out,
God Finger

1 comment: